Avoid common mistakes and deliver a consistent message
Effective and consistent communication about overdraft options is critical for financial institutions. It helps account holders make informed decisions about their finances. Moreover, it helps you maintain your reputation. However, many financial institutions struggle to ensure their employees deliver a consistent message.
In this recorded webinar, our panelists will discuss common mistakes employees make when communicating overdraft options and how to avoid them. We will also share tips for delivering a consistent message that empowers account holders to make the best decisions for their financial health.
Key topics for discussion:
- The importance of clear and consistent communication about overdraft options
- Common mistakes that frontline staff make when communicating about overdraft options
- Tips for delivering a consistent message
- Bob Layendecker, Senior Relationship Manager, JMFA
- Paul McFarland, Senior Relationship Manager, JMFA
- Jamone Moore, Relationship Manager, JMFA
- Roy Seifert, Client Training Manager, JMFA